CoordiKids Creates Happy, Confident Kids
No matter what stage they’re at – make sure your child
doesn’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Find a Program Tailored For Your Child to Gain
Important Skills for Learning and Self-Esteem.
As featured on:
Tell us about your child:
Finding the right program for your child has never been easier.
Click on the link below to find out more information on the CoordiChild that best suits your child.
CoordiChild Is So Easy, It’s Child’s Play!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Subscribe as a member
- You’ll receive easy to follow video’s on the members area every fortnight for the duration of the program.
- Use your login details and let your child have fun copying the exercises on the videos
- Exercises should not take more than 10 – 20 minutes per day
- Only do the exercises 5 days per week
- Follow your child’s pace – if the child finds something difficult, repeat for another week
- You’ll have access to the program for 3 years, your child can repeat the exercises or a specific level as many times as needed
- You might need a break – take it, and continue with the program when you are ready
The therapy for Tom was very beneficial. Over the several months we saw improvements in his behaviour, social interaction with others and his speech and communication skills improved. His memory recall improved greatly and he was able to tell us about his days at Kindy, what he did and was singing songs back to us he learned in class which previously he was unable to. His attention improved and was able to stay focused for longer enabling him to complete activities and listen for longer without being as distracted. Tom’s fine and gross motor skills are now on par with his age group. Tom loved going to his therapy sessions with Marga, she always conducted them in a fun way for Tom and he always looked forward to seeing her.
~ Mother of Tom
The CoordiKids childhood development program will help your 4 – 8 year old child to:
- Practice new skills
- Know their body
- Gain self-esteem
- Be self-confident
- Happy in their own skin
Why Should You Be Using Coordikids?
- There is no other program available that specifically addresses Sensory Motor Development in Children aged 4 – 8 in such detail as CoordiKids
- Sensory Motor Skills are the foundation for learning and growing
- You can support and help your child grow in the comfort of your own home.
- Save time and money by accessing a detailed program online.
- No more need to tireless activity searches and inspirations. It’s all here on CoordiKids
- Children need to be encouraged to do physical activity to keep their body and brains connected
- The whole family can participate and have fun doing the exercises
- Improved ability to pay attention
- Improved ability to learn and study
- Improved participation in sport
- Easy to follow demonstration and verbal instructions
- Fun activities that engage the child
- Challenges that can be met to complete fortnight
- Only 10 – 20 minutes per day; 5 days per week
- No need to persuade your child to exercise. Your child will ask for more!